New students may contact a Student Service Representative to complete a quick and easy new student form, or may submit the form electronically. Students may then access the online registration on webCentral for subsequent quarters.
Registration Steps for New Students
If you're a new student at University College, follow this step-by-step process to register for classes.
- Review the course schedule to determine which classes best fit your schedule and degree plan. Contact your academic advisor for assistance in selecting courses.
- Submit the New Student Registration Form or call the Student Support Center at 303-871-2291 (option 1) or 800-347-2042 (option 1) to complete the form and register. Review the important dates and deadlines for open registration dates.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. Read through this email carefully, as it contains student policies, technology information, refund/withdrawal dates and deadlines, and available resources. Keep a copy for your reference.
- Review payment options and financial aid requirements.
- Sign up for our free writing workshop and new student orientation/technology workshop.
- Log in to PioneerWeb to review your registration, billing, and account information on the Student tab. Your login credentials are your DU ID number and birth date (mmddyy). Once you login, change your passcode and security question/answer.
- Check the course details link on the online course schedule for required textbook and first class assignment information.
- If you are registered for an on campus class, find your class location on our course schedule .
- All students, including those in on campus classes, should log in to Canvas to view your course syllabus.
- Read the New Student Guide and the Master/Certificate Student Handbook or Bachelor's Student Handbook.
- Review the important dates and deadlines.