COMM 4326 - Digital Campaign Management
Development of successful digital marketing campaign depends on clear articulation of objectives tied to overall organizational goals and existing marketing strategies. Success of a digital campaign is also rooted within the human, technical and business processes through which it comes to life.
Students will explore a variety of digital techniques including web marketing, search engine marketing, interactive advertising, affiliate marketing, social media, email marketing, mobile marketing and more. Course will focus on planning steps, management and measurement against key performance indicators.
Winter 2014 - Combined/Hybrid Methodologies (CRN - 4719)
- CRN: 4719
- Instructor: Iwata, Erin
- Credits: 4
- Date/Time: R - 01/09 - 03/14, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Delivery: ON CAMPUS / ONLINE
- Location: STURM HALL 124 / ONLINE
1) Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process. Lyons, Nancy and Milker, Meghan. New Riders, 2012. ISBN: 9780321815156.
2) The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns in the World: Mastering the Art of Customer Engagement. Ryan, Damian. Kogan, 2011. ISBN: 9780749460624.
Please check eCollege one week before class begins for any pre-class assignments; www.ucolonline.com
If you wish to buy your books via the DU bookstore, please check their online site at "the DU Bookstore" to make sure your books are in stock before coming to campus or ordering online.