Online Graduate Courses
Online classes for master's degrees present the same content and are driven by the same academic outcomes as on campus classes, but are delivered differently for your convenience. Graduate-level courses are designed and delivered for busy adults seeking a convenient format to pursue their degree from the University of Denver. Online courses include dynamic discussions through a discussion board, plus audio and visual elements through multimedia. And because online graduate courses are asynchronous, you can log in at any time 24/7 to participate.
Select your program and concentration below, and discover what online classes are currently available.
Arts and Culture
Environmental Policy and Management
Geographic Information Systems
- Global Health Program Management
- Health Data Informatics and Analytics
- Healthcare Policy and Regulatory Leadership
- Juris Doctor and Master of Science in Healthcare Leadership
- Managing Legal Issues in Healthcare
- Medical and Healthcare Information Technologies
- Strategic Leadership in Healthcare Organizations