As healthcare rapidly evolves and the demands of the industry shift daily, healthcare leaders must be more strategic and visionary than ever before. The Healthcare Leadership program prepares you to compete in a value-driven system as you learn collaborative and integrative techniques that drive high-quality, cost-effective healthcare.
As you evaluate the realities and limitations of healthcare systems and learn how to transform these dynamic environments (through leadership, policy changes, technology updates, a global perspective, or the law), you will gain insight to values-centered leadership models. Applying your knowledge to real-world scenarios through practice-based curriculum, you will be uniquely qualified to assume strategic healthcare positions in leadership roles within the broad field of healthcare.
This program prepares students to:
- Manage and lead in a variety of healthcare settings
- Develop the ability to create solutions to address the current trends and challenges facing the healthcare industry.
- Identify and evaluate major healthcare reform efforts and proposals
- Compare and contrast technological solutions to current issues in healthcare systems
- Articulate responses to national and global healthcare challenges
- Identify ethical and legal considerations pertinent to the delivery of healthcare
"The Healthcare Leadership program at University College equips you with the knowledge and skills to help you transform healthcare delivery. Whether you want to advance your healthcare career, transition to a role in healthcare, or deepen your skill set, this program provides a powerful combination of leading-edge content, access to healthcare industry leaders and mentors, and experiential learning opportunities. Let's connect so we can discuss how our program can help you make an immediate impact on your organization and community."