What is University College?
Welcome to the college of continuing and professional studies at the University of Denver, a top 100 university. As one of 10 colleges at the University of Denver, University College offers career-focused content for busy adults.
Start stacking your skills and your credentials. The applied skills you cultivate at University College last a lifetime, and the benefits just keep on giving.
A Message from Dean Michael McGuire
Description of carousel
To deliver enduring professional growth and personal development by providing adult learners access to the University of Denver through alternative educational pathways.
- Honor the individual: we meet others where they are; work inclusively; and embrace diversity of thought, background, and perspective
- Champion learning: we know first-hand the powerful outcomes that result when education extends over a lifetime
- Transform lives: we make a positive, lasting impact on the lives of others
- Work together: for us, this begins with the cultivation of mutual understanding and extends to collaboration and collective ownership of results
- Pursue excellence: we go the extra mile to deliver exemplary educational offerings and service to others
Diversity at University College
University College embraces inclusive excellence through its commitment to equality of opportunity, inclusiveness, fairness, mutual respect, and dignity in all its professional and academic endeavors. We value all differences, visible and invisible, including age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio- economic background, and other critical social dimensions. We fulfill our commitment to inclusive excellence through communication, action, and cultural awareness. We reject behavior that is not compatible with this vision.