Access personal records, make payments, and see your schedule.

Get into your courses through our learning management system.

Access your university emails.

More resources you may be looking for:

Enroll Before You Apply

Ready to enroll in a course before you apply? We know how important it is to get started when you’re ready. If you’re a domestic graduate student, you can begin a course before you submit your completed application. The credits you earn may be applied to a certificate or master’s degree once admitted.

In two steps, you’ll be on your way to pursuing your educational and professional goals at the University of Denver’s University College.


Choose a Course

Explore hundreds of career-focused classes and choose the one that’s right for you.


Submit Non-Degree Registration Form

If you haven’t applied or been admitted and want to take a course (whether you plan to apply or not), complete this form up until the first day of the quarter to enroll before you apply.


What does it mean to be a non-degree student?
We know how important it is to get started when you're ready, which is why we offer the option to enroll in courses before you officially apply. Non-degree students have the same access to courses as degree-seeking students, and the credits earned may apply toward a future credential once you apply to a program.
What is the deadline to submit the Non-Degree Registration Form?

Generally, the Non-Degree Registration Form is open through the first day of the quarter to enroll before you apply. Consider speaking with an enrollment manager to ensure course availability and determine any pre-course assignments.

Will the credits I earn as a non-degree student apply toward a credential?

Once you apply and if you are accepted to a program, the credits you earned as a non-degree student may apply toward a graduate certificate or master's degree program, depending on your chosen program. You must earn a passing grade in order for the credits to apply. Note being a non-degree student does not guarantee admission.

How many courses can I take as a non-degree student?
Non-degree graduate students can take up to three courses across two quarters prior to applying; the number of courses a non-degree undergraduate student can take will depend on how many courses are needed to obtain the minimum credit requirements for admission (speak with the enrollment manager to determine how many courses can be completed as a non-degree student).
Can I be a non-degree student in the Bachelor of Arts Completion Program?

Yes, but you must speak with the enrollment manager for the Bachelor of Arts Completion Program first.

How much does it cost to take a course as a non-degree student?
Tuition for non-degree students is the same as degree-seeking students. See the current academic year tuition rates and please note federal financial aid is not available for non-degree students.
Are there additional fees to take non-degree classes?
No, all classes have a $4 per credit technology fee whether non-degree or degree-seeking.


Contact our Student Support Center for assistance
303-871-2291 or 1-800-347-2042 or email ucolsupport@du.edu

Keep in mind financial aid is not available unless you are accepted to a program.