Combined Degree Admission
Geared for busy adults who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree simultaneously, the combined degree option at University College offers a unique dual experience. By substituting two graduate courses for two undergraduate courses, you will reduce the total time and cost of your programs.
Select a bachelor’s degree major and then choose from a range of master’s degrees and concentrations. See the options below:
Candidates for the combined degree are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Arts Completion Program student with between 80 and 140 hours of credit.
- Earned a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in the Bachelor of Arts Completion Program.
- Completed 8 credits in the Bachelor of Arts Completion Program.
- Have job-related experience or aspirations that confirm interest and ability to excel in the combined degree experience.
No Standardized Tests
University College does not require GRE or GMAT scores because we believe testing doesn’t predict success. As a professional, your experience speaks volumes and our other admission criteria paints a better picture of your potential.
At University College, applications are accepted throughout the year with four deadlines. Submit your online application by the deadlines outlined below to start in your preferred enrollment term.
|November 10, 2023
|March 11, 2024
|May 3, 2024
|July 26, 2024
Start an application using your email address, name, and birthdate (you will receive a temporary PIN) at gradadmissions.du.edu/apply. Applications for the University of Denver must be submitted online (requests for accommodation may be granted).
2) In what ways will your work experiences, professional background, previous education, or other lived experiences enable you to contribute to an engaging learning environment?
The admission committee reserves the right to request a phone interview, letters of recommendation, or other relevant documentation when reviewing an admission application. Applications and fees are valid for the term for which you have applied, after which point you may be asked to submit an updated application and fee to re-activate your application file. All materials submitted as part of any application for admission to the University of Denver become property of the University of Denver. Materials will not be copied, returned, or released to the applicant or any third party.