Access personal records, make payments, and see your schedule.

Get into your courses through our learning management system.

Access your university emails.

More resources you may be looking for:

Non Degree Courses: Enroll in a Course Before You Apply

Ready to take a course before you apply? We know how important it is to get started when you’re ready. If you’re a domestic graduate student, you can take up to three courses before you submit your completed application.

At a Glance

Classes Begin
January 8

Term Length
10 Weeks

Evenings or Online – Learn More


4 Course Certificate

As few as 6 months

6 Course Certificate

As few as 12 months

Master’s Degree

As few as 18 months

Top-Ranked University

U.S. News & World Report Rankings

Get In Touch

Reach an advisor or request a brochure


In two steps, you’ll be on your way to pursuing your educational and professional goals at the University of Denver’s University College.


Choose a Course

Explore hundreds of career-focused courses and choose the one that’s right for you.


Submit New Student Form

If you have not applied or been admitted and want to take a course.


When can I start?
There are four start dates per year: January, March, June, September
How long is a quarter?
Each quarter is 10-weeks in duration.
How many courses can I take before I need to submit my application?
You can take three courses within two quarters before submitting your application.
When do I need to submit my application?

Submit your completed application by the stated deadline during the quarter after you begin classes.

When is the application deadline?
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. For specific deadlines, see our Important Dates.
Will these courses count toward my master's degree or certificate if I choose to apply and get accepted?
Likely. A grade of B or better is required in the courses you take as a non-degree graduate student for admission consideration. Review the required courses for your anticipated program on our website and speak with an advisor to confirm if these classes will count toward your desired degree or certificate.
Can my GI Bill be used for courses before I apply?
Likely. Eligible degree and certificate candidate may be eligible to use GI benefits for two consecutive quarters prior to admission. Speak to an advisor to learn more about using your GI Bill.
Can I begin my courses towards my bachelor's degree before applying?

Connect with Bachelor of Arts Completion Program academic advisor Andrea Grossfor options.

Can I speak with an advisor about trying a course before I apply?

Absolutely! Please reach out to our Student Support Center to make an appointment (ucolsupport@du.edu or 303-871-2291 or 800-347-2042)